Monday, September 29, 2014

Ouch!

A quick post today ... I ask that you will lift me up in prayer as I have a terrible toothache. My first one. And I'm thinking I made it 33 years without this much pain in my mouth. But yesterday this #13 decided to change that. Last night we dug through our entire stock of medicines and I ended up with a half pill of hydrocodene given the pain was almost unbearable and Charles knew at 2 a.m. that an ibuprofen was not going to get me back to sleep. I started amoxicilin today. It's Haiti, so it's not as easy as a quick trip to the dentist. I am trying to wade through the horror stories from Americans seeking dental work here to decide on the next step. The one dentist that came highly recommended is out until Oct. 8. I'm praying I can make it that long and that the pain dissipates completely. I had a long to do list today while the girls and Charles are at the airport picking up the grandparents but I've mostly been trying to fight off pain on the left side of my entire face. Thank you for your prayers. It's always something :)

No comments: