Hi Charles and Hannah, We really like your new site! It is great to be able to get the latest news and prayer requests through this method. You both never cease to amaze us with your determination, organization, and dedication! We are so very proud of you and all that you are doing in your ministry! Love,
Hey you two. I'm sitting here in my classroom, and I just read the part in the January letter about how sometimes it's hard feeling like you're giving and not getting a whole lot of thank yous. I appreciated that part and can really relate to it. Over the course of this day about 75 ingrates will pass through this room, and I'll be doing back flips and cartwheels trying to make them read and write better. Anyway, I just thought I'd post a comment. I like your sight, and all that you're doing. Love, TCW
2 comments:
Hi Charles and Hannah, We really like your new site! It is great to be able to get the latest news and prayer requests through this method. You both never cease to amaze us with your determination, organization, and dedication! We are so very proud of you and all that you are doing in your ministry!
Love,
Mom and Dad (Sharon and John)
Hey you two. I'm sitting here in my classroom, and I just read the part in the January letter about how sometimes it's hard feeling like you're giving and not getting a whole lot of thank yous. I appreciated that part and can really relate to it. Over the course of this day about 75 ingrates will pass through this room, and I'll be doing back flips and cartwheels trying to make them read and write better. Anyway, I just thought I'd post a comment. I like your sight, and all that you're doing. Love, TCW
Post a Comment