Laura's Christmas decoration "The Clock Tower" of Buenos Aires with parks surrounding Laura and I out in the balcony (on the 13th floor) Charles couldn't help but pose next to the Mammoth Tree A shot of us in Laura and Kevin's apartment The Big City...Buenos Aires from our window! It takes two to Tango Me at La Boca where Tango originated...now a tourist trap Charles went all out on the steaks Children beg in the streets much like in Bolivia The National Congressional Building downtown The cochecama bus (aka "lazy boy recliner" bus) The two of us doing some sightseeing The Recoleta Cemetary...a bit eerie The cats are "protecting" their lay masters
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Argentina seems like it was a blast. One of my friends from school is from Buenos Aires. She is always telling me how wonderful it is. I am glad the two of you got this experience.
1 comment:
Argentina seems like it was a blast. One of my friends from school is from Buenos Aires. She is always telling me how wonderful it is. I am glad the two of you got this experience.
Post a Comment