We had back to back Sip and See parties June 7 and 8 as both grandmothers wanted to show off their new grandbaby to friends and family. We took some pictures of both parties!
Lilly got new shoes for the occasion! High school friends (L to R) Claire, Morgan and Kathryn all came for the party. Lilly was pooped after two hours of visitors passing her around Like mother like daughter? Here with Lilly's proud grandmothers.
The second Sip and See ... Lilly loves these events!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the last one; Lilly looks like such a little princess :-) Fun to see the grandmas again, too. . . even if it's just in pictures.
2 comments:
I love the last one; Lilly looks like such a little princess :-) Fun to see the grandmas again, too. . . even if it's just in pictures.
Hey--I didn't sign that last one. Sorry! :-p Janine T.
Post a Comment