Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Praying for Feeling

As I washed dishes tonight and replayed conversations and moments from the day in my head, I heard the words of the song playing on my phone. Not sure what made me key into it but it was a Kim Walker-Smith song that says, "Let the light of your face, shine down on my heart and let me feel it." I may have referenced it before but tonight I just really prayed that one line. First, that his face would shine down on my heart and secondly, that I would feel it. Praying the numbness turns to feeling. Sometimes I am confident he sees me and hears me and knows the craziness swirling around in me but I pray these next 48 hours I feel his face shining. Feeling and knowing are so different. Praying for both currently. Please pray with me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praying for you and your sweet family during this time of transition! Love to all, Coco and Doodad