I shot these from the rooftop as the storm was coming in.
Too bad even the shots don't do it justice. Enjoy nonetheless.
The golden egg! This is the first egg our chickens laid.
Lilly was so proud to find it! Ava just wanted in the picture.
2 comments:
Fun! The chickens are laying eggs now!
Hannah! I hope you remember me from the farm. I have had you guys on my mind non-stop lately. I found your blog via Rachael Fineske. I would love to connect! I'm recovering from an unexpected surgery and just spent an hour reading your posts on life in Haiti. I saw that you recently read Bread & Wine....me too!! See? We need to catch up! I would love to give the farm an update on you guys as well. Let me know how I can contact you. Feel free to shoot me an email kristi@worldhungerrelief.org Happy Mother's Day!!
Post a Comment