Saturday, March 01, 2008

Lately with Lilly

Many of you have asked us to post some recent photos of Lilly. She is six to seven weeks in these photos and now at almost eight weeks is 8lbs! She is growing so fast! Thank you for your prayers, love and support. We'll post more pictures soon.








































5 comments:

Kathryn and Dan said...

Hannah - She looks so much like you in the second picture!

I bet the experience of doing all that laundry isn't nearly as cute as it looks in the picture!

Give Charles and of course Lilly our love - we're counting the days!

Lorena said...

Thanks for the photos. She looks so cute. I love her bald head and her earings. (It was very latin of you to pierce her ears!) Although I still see a lot of Hannah in her, some of the photos do look a little like Charles.
No news here yet.

Anonymous said...

Hannah, that baby looks just like charles, but her expressions are ALL you. (it is the same with read, he looks like charlotte but his expressions are all sam.) thanks for putting up all those new pictures. i just cant wait for you guys to get here. it is so soon. i love you all. -sarah

Anonymous said...

hj,
that pic of the onesies on the clothes line is hilarious! she's just beautiful...i can't wait to go beaching with her.
julie b

Crystal Garcia said...

I want to kiss that baby!