Lilly Cruz McCallwas born in Clinica Urbari, Santa Cruz, Bolivia on January 9, 2008. She weighed 6lbs, 5 oz. and is 19 inches in length. Here are some of the first moments we captured of her. Lilly's first visitors ...
our friend Rosa Claudia and Gustavo Adreana Sunny, a friend and doctor, who saved us by helping out the first two nights
Dra. Yenny Vidal delivered Lilly Dr. Montero, Lilly's pediatrician
Oh my goodness. She is beautiful. Most newborns are not that attractive, but Lilly is gorgeous. Hannah looks incredible too. I know I did not look that good after Annelise was born. We are so happy for you and hope that you enjoy these times, eventhough they do come with little sleep.
Congratulations you two... sorry to miss your call today... it was the one moment I happen to be measuring a house out in the sticks. Please please call me again. I love you... she's beautiful. - Sam
Hi guys! I just wanted to let you know that I saw the pictures on your blog! She is absolutely beautiful and you guys look great too! Hannah...I think you look too good to have just delivered a baby in some of those pictures! I am very happy for you both! I'll continue to be praying for you! Congratulations! Laura
Man, ya'll are a handsome family! All three of you look primed for the pages of a magazine. Congratulations, and thanks for the pictures. It's great to see your smiles, and we can't wait to meet that prety little girl. TCW & SUE
Congrats, Hannah! I just found Julie's blog and was then thrilled to find your's as well. I look forward to keeping up with you and your beautiful baby, Lilly. Hillary
Hannah and Charles, We are so excited that Lilly arrived safe and sound! What a beautiful baby girl! She looks just like a perfect combination of the two of you! What a blessing and what a treat that she was born on her grandmother's birthday. The best birthday present ever! We love you!
What a beautiful baby! And Hannah--how are you glowing?? My post-Naomi pictures are not quite so lovely. We've been praying for you and are so gald the birth was safe and healthy. Much love to you, Sarah Jobe
Sweet friends, Lilly Cruz is beautiful, and so is her momma. Charles, you're not too bad yourself. I long for the day we will meet her face to face. Until then, know that we love you and her and are remembering you in our prayers these sleepless nights and blessed days. -- Kathryn and Dan
I am speechless- you all look wonderful and I cannot wait to meet Lily! I am so thankful for your health and hers- praise God! Love to all, Claire and Ethan
queridos amigos: felicitaciones! que linda que esta lily -- y toda la familia. los queremos muchisimo! queremos decirles que disfrutan del tiempo juntos y cada momento que pueden dormir! llamennos cuando puedan. esperamos que todo este bien. bendiciones! kevin, laura, y cylia
13 comments:
Oh my goodness. She is beautiful. Most newborns are not that attractive, but Lilly is gorgeous. Hannah looks incredible too. I know I did not look that good after Annelise was born. We are so happy for you and hope that you enjoy these times, eventhough they do come with little sleep.
Congratulations you two... sorry to miss your call today... it was the one moment I happen to be measuring a house out in the sticks. Please please call me again. I love you... she's beautiful.
- Sam
Hi guys! I just wanted to let you know that I saw the pictures on your blog! She is absolutely beautiful and you guys look great too! Hannah...I think you look too good to have just delivered a baby in some of those pictures! I am very happy for you both! I'll continue to be praying for you! Congratulations! Laura
Man, ya'll are a handsome family! All three of you look primed for the pages of a magazine. Congratulations, and thanks for the pictures. It's great to see your smiles, and we can't wait to meet that prety little girl.
TCW & SUE
I agree with everyone else. SHe is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to meet my niece.
Tricia
LOVED SEEING THE PICTURES. HANNAH, YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR MAMA. SEE YOU NEXT WEEK. LILLY IS GORGEOUS!
LOVE, AUNT NANCY
LOVE THE NAME - WE WISH YOU THE BEST!
WE LOVE YOU! MAGGIE, EMILY, AND JOHN
Congrats, Hannah! I just found Julie's blog and was then thrilled to find your's as well. I look forward to keeping up with you and your beautiful baby, Lilly.
Hillary
Hannah and Charles, We are so excited that Lilly arrived safe and sound! What a beautiful baby girl! She looks just like a perfect combination of the two of you! What a blessing and what a treat that she was born on her grandmother's birthday. The best birthday present ever! We love you!
Mom and Dad
What a beautiful baby! And Hannah--how are you glowing?? My post-Naomi pictures are not quite so lovely. We've been praying for you and are so gald the birth was safe and healthy. Much love to you, Sarah Jobe
WOW WOW WOW...I am so happy for you both and your beautiful new daughter. You all look wonderful!! The Taylors
Sweet friends, Lilly Cruz is beautiful, and so is her momma. Charles, you're not too bad yourself. I long for the day we will meet her face to face. Until then, know that we love you and her and are remembering you in our prayers these sleepless nights and blessed days. -- Kathryn and Dan
I am speechless- you all look wonderful and I cannot wait to meet Lily! I am so thankful for your health and hers- praise God! Love to all, Claire and Ethan
queridos amigos:
felicitaciones! que linda que esta lily -- y toda la familia. los queremos muchisimo! queremos decirles que disfrutan del tiempo juntos y cada momento que pueden dormir! llamennos cuando puedan. esperamos que todo este bien. bendiciones!
kevin, laura, y cylia
Post a Comment