Thursday, October 11, 2007

Six Months and Counting

Last week our friend Dennis Wolff came from Louisville, KY, to visit for a week to check out some of the ministry and spend some time seeing Bolivia. It was also the 6-month mark in the pregnancy --- 3 months to go! Praise the Lord I'm feeling great and everyone's healthy.

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy. Ps. 126:3

The village kids are overjoyed I am pregnant

Dennis and Rocio making Bolivia's infamous cheese empanadas
We took some time off at the pool as well


Here's Charles in Cochabamba getting a bad shoe shine job. He's smiling because he doesn't know how bad his shoes were looking at that point.

I am not happy about having my picture taken while I climb the million stairs to the Christo statue in Cochabamba

Dennis and I inside the Christo statue

Charles and Dennis enjoyed running around the lagoon - A La Lay

Isn't this tree on the mountainside incredible - these trees are all over Bolivia right now and are in full bloom

All of us at lunch in Cochabamba with friends Earl, Rosie and Carla Adams

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charles and Hannah, We are so glad that you both look well and that your ministry continues to reach the dear Aroye people! The pictures are wonderful! Blessings to you! We hope that things continue to go smoothly with the pregnancy! Love, Mom and Dad